Community Bulk Item Curbside Pickup
Thursday, October 22
*Bulk items at no charge only on the designated bulk removal day
See list of Acceptable Items and Unacceptable Items below:
· This event is only open to American Disposal customers part of Hedgerow Neighborhood.
· Limit two (2) items per household from the acceptable items list.
· Residents must schedule the special collection in advance with American Disposal by 12:00 Noon, Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
· Scheduled items must be placed out curbside the night before to ensure collection on the event day.
· Unscheduled and/or items exceeding the permitted amount will not be collected.
Contact American Disposal by email to ensure pick up of your items
Email Subject line: Hedgerow Neighborhood - Bulk Community Day - Thursday, October 22, 2020
Include: Name, Address, Telephone#, Account# and the items you will place curbside
Please note: If items are placed out late or residents forget to place items out, there will be a charge to re-schedule and collect them at a different time. They will not be returning for late or forgotten place outs of bulk items on the designated bulk day.
Miscellaneous Large Furniture
Lawn Mower – no oil/gas
Grills – propane tanks removed
Yard Waste/Dirt/Tree Limbs/Rocks
No small items
Small items should be placed inside trash can